Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Best Spear One Baby Shower Ever!

Today was our work baby shower at Blue Mesa in Addison. Our PPC (that's right, we have a PPC, be jealous), really outdid themselves. We ate the yummy buffet for lunch and then opened lots and lots of presents! After opening presents, we ate delicious homemade cupcakes from my coworker Kelly. Chris came and helped me open presents and got to meet/say hello to everyone. Here are pics from the babys' new presents, I'll upload pics from the shower shortly.

The piece of paper taped to the wall is our new stroller from Spear One! We also received washclothes, diapers, bottles, pacifiers, suction cup bowls, sippy cups, spoons, diapers, a cart seat cover, baby toys, a Pooh book, bath towels, and baby socks from Spear One! Mike and Karen gave us an adorable Polo onesie, I'll be surprised if my brother doesn't steal it :) Ms. Jacque even made a surprise visit and gave us a Target gift card. Hank and Lee gave me an awesome Dallas Cowboys PINK shirt, and a "Who Needs Sleep?" shirt, so cute!I cannot wait to wear them! We are so excited!
Cutest Monster Onesie and Tuxedo Bib from Devin
Rangers Bib from Spear One
Baby's first piggy bank from Brooke :)
Knit hat from Meghan
Diaper cake made by Julie
First year monthly onesies made by Julie
Super cute wall hanging from Brooke
We are so blessed, thank you to all of my wonderful co-workers for all of your well wishes, sweet words of encouragement, and the gifts to welcome our little man!

No comments: