Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Life of a Mom

I decided to start a list of "fun" things I've done since being pregnant and having the BB.

1) I am late most places now. Anyone who knew me pre-BB, this is(was, haha) a sin.
2) I found a bottle in the microwave after looking for it for 20 minutes and asking Chris 17 times.
3) For the first time in 32 years I didn't walk in and wish my Mom a Happy Birthday today. The BB, however, did... so we are all good :)
4) I've done more laundry in the last 14 months than I've done my whole life.
5) I lose my phone daily and my house key has been missing for weeks. When my garage door opener goes missing then I'm just going to ground myself to the backyard until I can keep ahold of items.
6) I leave doors unlocked! Hopefully no robbers from my neighborhood read this blog, I'm working on it! (we have an alarm system but still)
7) I've drafted blogs for BB's Month 5 and Month 6 and I just noticed yesterday all I have to do is hit "Publish". I still need to drop in a pic from FB but this has taken 2 months/2 weeks to do.

Most days I feel like I'm losing my mind...and I'd choose this "fun" living again and again in a heartbeat :)

No comments: