Sunday, November 20, 2011

Month One

The Amazing Miles is one month old! I can't believe how fast time flies, this has been the fastest month of my life. Miles sleeps 2-3 hours (we had one 5 hour stretch) and eats anywhere from 2-4 ounces of formula/breastmilk each time he wakes up. He does not like having his diaper changed, but he is the sweetest, calmest baby once we're done. He loves sleeping on people but he does sleep well in his stand alone bassinet and pack-n-play bassinet. He can now go out in public and we've been out and about pretty much everywhere you can think of to shop and he's even gone out to eat with my family and he was so well behaved! He loves the lights and ceiling fans in the living room and our bedroom. He loves when you rub his legs and head. He grunts A LOT. When he sleeps, when he's happy, when he wants you to do something. I'll post a video on here, we have a grunter on our hands and it cracks us up. How can you not love waking up at 4 AM to the cutest grunter in the world? You can't help but laugh, especially when he wakes himself up. This has been the best and most challenging month of our lives. HUGE THANKS to Mom, Dad, Susie, Eddie, John, and Tahereh for all of the love, support, and help this first month. My Mom stayed with us the first week and a half and I just don't know what I would have done without this amazing woman! We go on daily walks and outings with Gammy. Miles and our whole family is so lucky to have her! Sweet Susie aka Nana would come in the afternoons so Chris and I could take a nap or do errands around the house. My Dad would pick us up lunch/dinner, mostly both and come calm Miles or me down when needed :) We have the best families in the entire world! We love y'all! Here is Miles' one month picture and some cute videos. Apologies in advance for the camera shaking and the baby love comments, I'll try to calm it down :)


Someone's a grunter!
Harrassment from Mom and Dad

No comments: