Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cutest little boy in the world!

We had our 20 week appointment at 21 weeks and Baby Blue is doing wonderfully. He weighs 15 oz., almost 1 pound! He's in the 75% for size. The sonographer said if he keeps trending this way we could have an 8 or 8 1/2 pound baby and she literally said "we could have a little bruiser on our hands"! His heartbeat was 149, which is great. This appointment they looked and measured his brain and heart to make sure everything looked good and he is right on track with no issues. Our doctor actually said the sonogram "looks fantastic". They also confirmed that we are having a boy, oh boy did they! They also did a quick 3D sonogram and if I do say so myself, we have the cutest little boy in the whole entire world :)

Purchases this week:

Wall hanging for baby's room


And for all the Futurama fans like us out there

Remember in a past post when I said eating was still an issue? Well, no more. I LOVE eating again, and mostly sweets. And I like ham which I never really did before. This kiddo has very interesting taste :)

I believe we've narrowed names down to these two(they've been consistantly on the list for 3 weeks now, longer than any other names):

Jace Bounds Dickinson
Kai Bounds Dickinson

Chris's dad is going to come over this weekend and help Chris put the crib together and we are going to put the glider together as well(maybe we'll get crazy and try it tonite, who knows!). Everything seems to be coming together week by week, I cannot wait!!!

1 comment:

Ken said...

I'll be by with ham and skittles soon :)